This page sets out the Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) under which you (“You”) will use or access the website https://urbanstores.me (“Website”) owned by City Inc sarl.
Accessing this Website
Please read carefully these Terms and Conditions before accessing or using the Website.
- By using this Website, You acknowledge that You have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and that You accept all the provisions contained herein.
- If You do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not access or use this Website.
- City Inc sarl owns, reserves and retains all property rights, and in particular intellectual property rights, to the Website and its content, including reproduction rights.
You may print and download extracts from this Website for none commercial use on the following basis:
- No document or related graphics are modified in any way ;
- No graphics on the Website are used separately from their respective text ;
- No copyright and trademark notices are removed.
You agree not to:
- Use any part of this Website for commercial purposes ;
- Provide a link to this Website from any other Website without obtaining City Inc sarl prior written approval ;
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc…;
- Transmit any content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs ;
- Use or launch any automated system that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to City Inc sarl servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
Except as ordered or required by any applicable law or competent judicial, governmental or other authority, City Inc sarl is committed to protect and respect any personal information You share with it via the Website.
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."
shall mean any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, personal profile, an address and an email address or other contact information.
- Accordingly, City Inc sarl does not require You to provide Personal Information in order to have access to the Website. However, certain features are only accessible by registered users, and in order to provide you with the services given under the Website, you must create an account ("Account") and provide City Inc sarl with your email address, a password that You will personally use for your Account and other specified information.
- If You submit Personal Information to City Inc sarl through the Website, then City Inc sarl will use your Personal Information to improve its services to You, to contact You and to identify and authenticate your access to the Website services that You are authorized to access.
- City Inc sarl may transfer your Personal Information within its departments but only to provide services on the Website or to You. City Inc sarl may also use your email address You provided it with to send You updates, newsletter or news regarding its services.
- City Inc sarl maintains its systems in accordance with reasonable industry standards to reasonably secure the information of its customers. However no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and You use the Website at your own risk.
- The particulars provided on this Website are set out as general outline only for the general guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute part of an offer or a contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and prices, are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending lessees or purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
Links to other Websites
- The Website may include links to other websites or internet sources. City Inc sarl cannot control these external websites and sources; and is not responsible for enabling users to access these external websites and sources. Accordingly, City Inc sarl shall not be liable for the nature, content, advertising, products, services, reliability or any other material available on or from these external websites or sources.
- Links available from the Website to third party websites do not constitute an endorsement by City Inc sarl of the parties or their products and services or content and City Inc sarl has not investigated the claims by any advertiser.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold City Inc sarl, its directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney fees) arising from:
- Your use of the Website;
- Your violation of these Terms and Conditions;
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, publicity or privacy right or intellectual property right; or
- Any claim that one of your submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and your use of the Website.
Corrections / updating personal information
- If You wish to amend your personal information or if You no longer wish to use the Website, You may correct or update your personal information or unsubscribe by sending us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Terms and Conditions may be amended by City Inc sarl from time to time. Please make sure to review them regularly. Your access and use of the Website will be deemed an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions existing at that time.
- City Inc sarl reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Website at any time.
Jurisdiction and applicable Law
The website is governed by Lebanese law.
You and City Inc sarl agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Lebanon and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- These Terms and any other legal notices published by City Inc sarl on the Website shall constitute the entire agreement or understanding between you and City Inc sarl concerning the Website.
- If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party\'s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Comments and questions
Should You have any question or concern about the Terms and Conditions, please contact City Inc sarl by using the contact us icon or by email on the following address email@example.com